<$BlogRSDURL$>

Put It In Your Pantry with Your Cupcakes

Sunday, September 12, 2004

I'm getting really perturbed by this goddamn blogger thingamajing because it always stalls out on me when I want to publish something and it makes me so upset and then it makes me write run on sentences like this and that's when i get really upset and if i say upset one more time maybe my stomach will explode and be upset that i didn't give it enough Peanut M & M's this evening...oh you know who made me giddy, yeah you do...i don't even think you read this but if you do, i will make you mine...ominous isn't it. damn the sentence ended. bye.(ed. note:after finishing this post and then publishing, it seems that our friend's blog did post and the changes that he wanted implemented occurred...that boy is a genius sometimes...how does he do it? the Editor does not know but will continue to employ him)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Subscribe with Bloglines