<$BlogRSDURL$>

Put It In Your Pantry with Your Cupcakes

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Once again Kerry misses a vote.

The question I continously ask myself is this: Is Kerry in the Senate to be elected President of the United States or is he there to represent his constituents? Missing an important vote such as this is uncalled for. I stated this early on in my blog and I will state it again: the job of a senator is to represent his constituents, not run for president. I understand that this election is important but what of the people who will miss out on unemployment benefits? Will this really make them want to elect John Kerry rather than George W. Bush?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Subscribe with Bloglines