<$BlogRSDURL$>

Put It In Your Pantry with Your Cupcakes

Friday, March 26, 2004

RHAPSODY PLAYLIST FOR MARCH 26, 2004

1)Papa Was A Rolling Stone-The Temptations-My Girl:The Very Best of the Temptations
2)I Got Ants In My Pants, Part I-James Brown-Star Time
3)Dance to the Music-Sly and the Family Stone-Greatest Hits
4)Free Man In Paris-Joni Mitchell-Court and Spark
5)Wooden Ships-Jefferson Airplane-Volunteers
6)Tell Me Why-Neil Young-After The Gold Rush
7)Arrowhead-Michael Hedges-Torched
8)Bad Bad Pain-North Mississippi Allstars-Polaris
9)Beauty is Only Skin Deep-The Temptations-My Girl:The Very Best of the Temptations
10)Life in Prison-The Byrds-Sweetheart of the Rodeo
11)Omegaman-The Police-Ghost in the Machine
12)Powderfinger-Neil Young & Crazy Horse-Rust Never Sleeps
13)I'm A Changed Man-Otis Redding-Dreams to Remember:The Otis Redding Anthology
14)Baby You're Right(Mono)-James Brown-Star Time
15)Ultra Violet(Light My Way)-U2-Achtung, Baby
16)Green Onions-Booker T. and the MG's-The Best Jukebox Album in the World, Ever!!!
17)Frisky-Sly and the Family Stone-Fresh
18)Hey Hey My My-Neil Young-Rust Never Sleeps
19)Moose the Mooche-Dirty Dozen Brass Band-This Jazz #30
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Subscribe with Bloglines